Les Pensées d’Or is a so called “chambre d’hôtes”. This means that you are a guest in our home. We offer our guests a spacious guest apartment. The attractive, authentically renovated “grange” is divided over two floors. You live and sleep under the original oak roof beams. The outside walls are traditionally insolated with lime and hemp, the interior walls consist of "pierre apparente" (traditional Burgundy wall work). The grange is tastefully decorated and looks out over rolling green hills, is equipped with all luxury and comfort.
Via the staircase you reach the suite on the first floor: bedroom with sitting area + dressing room with washstand + separate toilet (38 m 2)
- 1 double bed or 2 separate single beds (new mattresses)
- Comfortable sofa
- Nespresso coffee machine, teakettle, coffee capsules, tea, fruit, mineral water
- Wireless internet (Wi-Fi) HD TV with satellite (e.g. UK channels) plus network access (for music)
- B&O radio CD player to play your own CD’s DVD
- BlueRay player can be made available on request
- Luxurious bedclothes, towels, extra pillows and blankets
- Hairdryer, bathrobes.
You will also enjoy on the ground floor: private lounge (28 m2) + bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet + large terrace
- Double patio terrace doors
- Sonos music system connected to network
- Spacious view on meadows and fruit trees
- Comfortable seating area
- Changing art objects and paintings
- Blüthner grand piano from 1930! Please ask us if you want to play on the Blüthner Tip: bring along your own sheet music!
By the way ...
- You will get a carport on our private grounds at your disposal (owner’s risk).
- In our home library you will find DVDs and books on nutrition, art, design, architecture, photography and Eastern philosophy.
- Please accept our hospitality to use also our private meditation room for your daily practice.
- Weather permitting; you can play “jeu de boules” in our courtyard: the original “petanque balls” are waiting for you.
- In case of rainy weather we can offer you games, puzzles and rain boots.
- Would you take a trip and are not sure where to go? In your room you will find a basket full of tourist information and we are happy to help you with suggestions.
- The accommodation is not suitable for children and people with walking difficulties.
- Pets (we already have a cat) are not allowed. Also, it is not allowed to smoke indoors.
- Guests can make use of washing machine and tumble dryer.